Friday, November 26, 2010

Cheap Inspiration from Black Friday

It's so easy to find great things that you love and *cough*need*cough* when you don't have the money to spend on them!

Take, for example, the cheap but extensive list of things I have added to my want list after today.

First and foremost, a corset belt from Forever21. Oh, what I could do with a corset belt!

Then, of course, some gorgeous maxi skirts, to make me feel like a Gareth-Pugh princess.


And an interesting development I found only recently- katakana printed leggings! Definitely a unique departure from your usual legging. These would spice up any boring outfit in a millisecond.

Some pretty, shiny holiday shoes from Charlotte Russe.



Holy holographic glitter, Batman!!!


(Not my nails, someone elses)

No comments:

Post a Comment